Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Still Proud !

I took my PMR'S result this morning . Honestly i'm not scared at all . I'm not saying that " i did well on my exam . so it should come out well " or something like that . i just gave up on this PMR thingy and just wish that time pass quickly . i wannna see my result and go home . that's what i had in my mind while waiting for the result to come out .

Well , i really didn't expect anything on this one . didn't put high expectation on my result . Tuned out that my result's better than i expected . i scored 5A 3B .

U HEAR THAT !

and i'm proud of myself the fact that i can still scored this much despite for so many disasters that had happened to me lately . That's what my father said . I put that in my mind and said " yeah u'r right " !

BAHASA MALAYSIA :A
BAHASA INGGERIS :A
MATEMATIK :A
SAINS :B
GEOGRAFI :B
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP :B
SEJARAH :A
PENDIDIKAN ISLMA :A

But still i wish i can score Geografi . i really thought that i did a great work on that . Man , how i wish i could score at least 6a .

But more importantly i will take this failure to burn my spirit for SPM . i think i should follow izzati's footsteps . She didn't scored great on her UPSR but she did really well on her PMR . yes , follow her lead !

HWAITING ! !

P/S : By the way , i currently watching Strong Heart right now and i swear Brian looks so HOT !

No comments:

Post a Comment